Effective Date: 4th NOV 2023.
The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use our services. Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information.
Please note that these rights might be limited under the applicable national data protection law.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Data Breach Notification
In the event of a data breach, we will notify affected individuals and relevant authorities as required by applicable law. We will take immediate steps to mitigate the breach and will provide timely information regarding the nature of the breach, the data involved, the possible impact on individuals, and our actions to address the breach.
Incident Response Plan
We maintain an incident response plan to handle any data breach or cybersecurity event effectively. This plan is reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to address new security threats and regulatory requirements.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect personal data, including encryption, firewalls, and secure server facilities. Our security policies cover the management of security measures, including regular review and updating as technology evolves.
Employee Training and Responsibility
Our employees are required to undergo training in data protection and cybersecurity. They are made aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of your data. Employees are bound by internal policies that enforce privacy and security obligations.
Limitation of Liability
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. To the extent permitted by law, we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage stemming from any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Our Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Policy Updates and Notification
Contact Information for Data Protection Authority
For users in Europe, we provide contact information for the data protection authority in their country, so they can raise any complaints regarding data protection and privacy.
Effective Date and Policy Changes
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution